HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

dont buy from evike.com fuk them

Go down 
AuthorMessage
solo N

kudo's : 1

PostSubject: dont buy from evike.com fuk them   Tue 1 Feb - 1:29

just recieved my we scar gbb back from evike.com i had to send it back to be repaired it came to me with mising hop up parts so it was like it had no adjustment and no hop up.so they suppsely fixxed it and tested it had a paper that showed a tech checked it out.the truth is they didnt do shit i checked and it was still missing the hopup and on top of that they broke my stock cause they shipped my gun back but was too cheap to use zipties so my gun was just flying around everywhere in the box. i manage to super glue the stock and its fine butnow i have to hunt down hop up stuff for we scar that is nearly impossible to find.Thanks evike.com u fucken POS ,do youself a favor and never buy anything from them no matter what FUCK EVIKE.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kreativekvs209

kudo's : 2

PostSubject: Re: dont buy from evike.com fuk them   Tue 1 Feb - 4:52

as much as i love the low prices that the internet offers, i'm a firm believer of local business support, it's more personal, and customer services is more personal as well. but even local business fails to deliver services. for example even though black ops are awesome ppl, and have pretty decent products. when the kwa m16 that dingo bought from them craped out on him. they pretty much told him to send it in to kwa himself and told him best of luck. after the first time he used it. if that was my shop, i would have took the gun back, gave him a new one and i would have delted with kwa myself and would have raised hell for making my shop look like a second rate store that sold peices of shit. i will give them one more chance i'm gonna go buy a mp7 from then within the near future. and will let everyone know how that goes. and if solo feels so strongly against dealing with evike i will have to say, i'm sorry that i will not be doing business with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amata1.com
PeaPz

PostSubject: Re: dont buy from evike.com fuk them   Tue 1 Feb - 8:01

Well Does anyone have a an opinion on airsplat.com and reviews of when u bought something from them. Well let me know which website your confident in or hate ( evike XXXX).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teamkvs
Admin

kudo's : 8

PostSubject: Re: dont buy from evike.com fuk them   Tue 1 Feb - 18:42

if u buy a gun make sure u get it from aex they will send it out for u if something is wrong as evike its hard to stay away from them cause they have parts that others don't stock. and also u should make a clame witth the shipping company tell them they broke ur shit during shipping so there a chance u can get paiddd for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sofat

kudo's : 13

PostSubject: Re: dont buy from evike.com fuk them   Wed 2 Feb - 0:01

evike has a shitty reputation, but yeah all the parts are there.

avoid if possible. thanks for the tip Solo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sofat

kudo's : 13

PostSubject: Re: dont buy from evike.com fuk them   Wed 2 Feb - 0:02

Saw you selling your guns on craigslist.

you should have posted it on the classifieds on this forum. i know some of the guys have been eyeing your mp9.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teamkvs
Admin

PostSubject: Re: dont buy from evike.com fuk them   Wed 2 Feb - 0:25

PeaPz wrote:
Well Does anyone have a an opinion on airsplat.com and reviews of when u bought something from them. Well let me know which website your confident in or hate ( evike XXXX).

none. like sambo said best thing to do is shop local but most of the time u end up ordering off the web cause of better price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solo N

PostSubject: Re: dont buy from evike.com fuk them   Wed 2 Feb - 3:28

that sucks what happen to dingo, they seem kinda ko at blackops i would have been pissed if that happen to me.today i manage to custom some parts for the hop up so my scar is shooting straight for the first time ever,its sick you guys should try a gbb rifle ull love it,but yea i agree local shops are better cause u can deal with a real person but online prices and selection is always better.to peazpee airsplat is an excellent web site order many times and never had an issue,as a matter of fact my bro just order a new aeg from them and it shipped within 24 on free shippin other place 1-3 days unless u express it.plus good prices and selection and the only place i know where u can order green gas and cheap too + for gas gun owners.i agree with sari if u can buy the gun u want from somwhere local for a decent or no mark up then its best to do that AEX is an excellent local retailer,definitely better then blackops.. thanks guys for all the feed back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kreativekvs209

PostSubject: Re: dont buy from evike.com fuk them   Wed 2 Feb - 5:25

i do have my eye on your mp9 solo. how much you trying to get rid of it for?
Back to top Go down
solo N

PostSubject: Re: dont buy from evike.com fuk them   Wed 2 Feb - 15:25

kreativekvs209 wrote:
i do have my eye on your mp9 solo. how much you trying to get rid of it for?
sorry son not for sale u will hav to just buy a new one their only bout 240 out the door from blackops. or 189.99 from airsoftmegastore its on sale,these mp9's are perfect for cqb only 1 con to this gun u will need extra mags almost right away and thier 40 to 50 a piece but well worth it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kreativekvs209

PostSubject: Re: dont buy from evike.com fuk them   Wed 2 Feb - 16:01

I'm either the mp9 or mp7
Back to top Go down
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: dont buy from evike.com fuk them   Thu 3 Feb - 2:06

black ops kinda fucked me on that deal...but kwa was pretty good on fixing my gun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teamkvs
Admin

PostSubject: Re: dont buy from evike.com fuk them   Thu 3 Feb - 2:11

u can get the kwa mp9 on ebay for 210 free shipping
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dont buy from evike.com fuk them   

Back to top Go down